Register

Only Backlight turns on after sleep. Razer Blade Stealth 2019

Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
CPU
i7 8565U
Graphics
MX 150 / UHD 620
I have a similar issue however I just have the AppleBacklightFixup kext and no DSDT patch.

The computer I believe sleeps via software but will take a little bit to wake up. If I close the lid display turns off but I dont believe it's sleeping rather the screen is just off.

Without the DSDT patch SSDT-PNLFCFL I don't have backlight controls. With it controls work but I will get the no graphics after sleep issue

Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
CPU
i7 8565U
Graphics
MX 150 / UHD 620
I finally got this working :)

I used IntelBacklight and added the AddPLN flag in Clover Config (page 2 in the ACPI fixes).

So backlight and sleep all work now.

CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620 / MX150
I finally got this working :)

I used IntelBacklight and added the AddPLN flag in Clover Config (page 2 in the ACPI fixes).

So backlight and sleep all work now.
Post your config.plist. I had the AddPLN flag turned on, but had the same issue. where did you get the intel backlight from?

Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 630/ MX 150
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Post your config.plist. I had the AddPLN flag turned on, but had the same issue. where did you get the intel backlight from?
Interested to see your solution too. I tried the old Intelbacklight kext but didn't help - it just stopped me from being able to boot lol

Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 630/ MX 150
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
@jt1900jt @SirPotat Not sure if this helps but I unlocked my bios and set my dmvt pre alloc to 64mb and disabled the additional properties in devices to see if it helps. I'm still only getting a backlight when trying to wake up from sleep but my PR files might help you:

Attachments

Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 630/ MX 150
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
@jt1900jt @SirPotat Not sure if this helps but I unlocked my bios and set my dmvt pre alloc to 64mb and disabled the additional properties in devices to see if it helps. I'm still only getting a backlight when trying to wake up from sleep but my PR files might help you:
did you guys get any progress?