Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus z370i
CPU
I7 8700k
Graphics
Amd vega 64
Hi, first time posting.

I have a dual-boot system using clover bootloader that is working wonderfully. But I am curious is there any way that is similar to Windows Bootcamp where you can use Bootcamp to boot from windows 10 to Mac OS
boot-camp-restart-in-macos.jpg

Something like this in the pictures. Is this possible?

Hi, first time posting.

I have a dual-boot system using clover bootloader that is working wonderfully. But I am curious is there any way that is similar to Windows Bootcamp where you can use Bootcamp to boot from windows 10 to Mac OS? Something like this in the pictures. Is this possible?
Bootcamp does not work with PC-Macs - only on Apple hardware.
Only way I know to get something similar is to install Mac OS in a Virtual Machine created in a Win10 app. Doing this is not supported on this site - you will need to google for how to set up VMs in Win10 and run another OS in the VM.

Bootcamp does not work with PC-Macs - only on Apple hardware.
Only way I know to get something similar is to install Mac OS in a Virtual Machine created in a Win10 app. Doing this is not supported on this site - you will need to google for how to set up VMs in Win10 and run another OS in the VM.

Thanks for the reply!
I guess I just really wish there is a button that I can click in windows and auto restart the computer and boot into mac os. I feel like this is can be done by changing the "last boot volume" in nvram to mac os. Since I have clover bootloader set to boot into "last boot volume" so It will just boot in mac os rather than windows. Anyway, thank you and I will try to figure something out.

Thanks for the reply!
I guess I just really wish there is a button that I can click in windows and auto restart the computer and boot into mac os. I feel like this is can be done by changing the "last boot volume" in nvram to mac os. Since I have clover bootloader set to boot into "last boot volume" so It will just boot in mac os rather than windows. Anyway, thank you and I will try to figure something out.
If you are wanting just to reboot the system back to UEFI/BIOS and then to an OS, then use Clover bootloader to boot both Win10 and Mac OS and select the one you want at the Clover boot screen. Selecting Apple->Restart or the Windows->Restart button commands should take you back to the Clover boot screen to select the other OS.

If you are wanting just to reboot the system back to UEFI/BIOS and then to an OS, then use Clover bootloader to boot both Win10 and Mac OS and select the one you want at the Clover boot screen. Selecting Apple->Restart or the Windows->Restart button commands should take you back to the Clover boot screen to select the other OS.
Got it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back