i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
As well as frequent unexpected restarts I have been struggling to keep this old workhorse alive and up to date, yet am enjoying the necessary challenge (a video processing workhorse with no budget to replace right now).
It's a GA-X58A-UD3R with FH bios.

I often get warned at post that the machine has had issues due to overclocking and this is now tracked down to my CPU PLL self setting to 2.5v as opposed to the optimised default of 1.8v.

Settings are all optimised default except to the standard changed settings needed to run a 'tosh.

I have nothing in my clover folder that would be causing this to be changed (is this even possible?) and have replaced the cmos battery and generally cleaned and cared for the board.

This issue has appeared in either the most complex or simple of clover setups I have tried (mainly in attempts to get my RX560 and card fully working) and I am at a google loss as to what may be causing this.

any pointers and engagement as ever gratefully received...

thanks

Iv'e re flashed the bios yet im still getting my CPU PLL voltages jumping to way over 2v which is way too high and inexplicable....

helps
ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back