Contribute
Register

OLD - DSDT Database Update: Gigabyte Socket 1155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database Update: Gigabyte Socket 1155 - H61/H67/P67/Z68

hacman said:
try to download H67M-D2-B3 but We're sorry, either you mistyped the URL, or this page doesn't exist.

Looking for a specific file such as iBoot or MultiBeast? Register here to access downloads. :(
Fixed.

thanks macman :clap:

You guys are such a great team :headbang:
Thank you very very much :D :!: :clap:

tonymacx86 said:
Ok- the DSDT-GA-P67A-UD3-B3-1.0-F4.aml (ALC 892) and DSDT-GA-P67A-UD3-B3-1.1-F4.aml (ALC 889) are now up!

Thank you for the tip! Maybe we should let Gigabyte know :lol:

Thanks Tonymacx86 :clap:

Hi,

For me, sleep still not working, with previous dsdt, whe I put the system to sleep it wakes up almost in a second, and then after a manually reboot there was a cmos reset.

With the new version the system seems to work at the beginning but after 5 seconds automatically reboots with a cmos reset.

thanks

OK, Am now in a position to answer my own question. These posted DSDT's are far better than self generated ones. I now have sound plus true sleep (fans stopped and wake up from mouse movement/keyboard stroke). Brilliant progress. As far as my own build is concerned, I now feel ready to migrate from previous Mac environment, this feels stable enough.
Future steps remaining are wireless and bluetooth for complete system. I have yet to try HDMI, - quality of resolution plus ? sound over HDMI yet to be answered. Will try these over the next couple of days.

tonymacx86 said:
hacman said:
any chance for alc888b work like alc888 :D

888b works just fine with ALC8xxHDA + AppleHDA Rollback ;)

hmm no luck using updated dsdt , sound and sleep not work :(

what i did remove my extra and copy downloaded dsdt to desktop ,run multi beast 3.7.2 check user dsdt \system utiliti \ ALC8xxHDA + AppleHDA Rollback :problem:

Is there a DSDT related FAQ anywhere that I am missing? I'm just looking for answers to basic questions like, Is it preferable to use a DSDT when one is available? Or better to use various kexts from Multibeast?

Will there be a CustoMac setup for Sandy Bridge?

I guess that the release of these DSDT's means fully compatible Sandy Bridge builds?

Going to build my first Hackintosh ever this summer, I need an easy to setup and very stable build. So instead of buying the "old" CustoMac setup, would there be a chance of me setting up a SB build this summer? :)

eliassorensen said:
Will there be a CustoMac setup for Sandy Bridge?

I guess that the release of these DSDT's means fully compatible Sandy Bridge builds?

Going to build my first Hackintosh ever this summer, I need an easy to setup and very stable build. So instead of buying the "old" CustoMac setup, would there be a chance of me setting up a SB build this summer? :)

Sandy Bridge Recommended CustoMac builds will be out after 10.6.8 hits. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back