Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i got osx S.L. to load but my graphics are stuck at 1024x768 the card im using is the evga gtx470 card... so can someone tell me how to get this working? please please please dont tell me to "check the web" or "google is my friend" i did check the web and thats why im here ..... so can someone please help me with some detailed instructions

thank you soo much

tekkwiz said:
i got osx S.L. to load but my graphics are stuck at 1024x768 the card im using is the evga gtx470 card... so can someone tell me how to get this working? please please please dont tell me to "check the web" or "google is my friend" i did check the web and thats why im here ..... so can someone please help me with some detailed instructions

thank you soo much

GTX470 is not supported under Snow Leopard. You need to upgrade to Lion if you want full graphics support from your card.

Jamesbond007 said:
tekkwiz said:

thank you soo much

GTX470 is not supported under Snow Leopard. You need to upgrade to Lion if you want full graphics support from your card.

i'm running a snow leopard hackintosh here as my 2nd machine with a GTX 470 100% stable and a resolution of 2560x1440! I just had to install the official MAC Nvidia drivers for the card to work.

I've just upgraded to a GTX 470 (from an 8400GS) on Snow Leopard and although most of the card's features work with the Official NVIDIA drivers, I'm finding a few glitches here and there.
Basically, Photoshop CS6 crashes every time I try and change the 'Depth of Field' slider in 3D mode. All the other 3D settings work fine - just that one crashes it without fail.
Besides installing the NVIDIA official drivers, are there any other kexts that need altering for this card to work as intended under Snow Leopard?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back