Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus K401LB
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
GT 940m
Dang, I've been at this for a few days and have no idea what's up. Hardware is as follows.

Asus k401lb laptop
i7 5500u
Intel HD5500 igpu
Nvidia 940m discrete
500gb SSD
8 gigs of ram single stick.

Kexts are as follows

Apple ALC
FakeSMC
Lilu
Realktek 8111
USBijnectall
voodoops2
whatevergreen

smbios is configured to a macbook air 7,2

HFSplus.efi is in drivers64uefi, also put it in drivers64 just to see if it would help. Also have aptiomemoryfix in drivers64eufi. Google searches resulted in those being the issue for more people.

Image is basically where I am atm. Also tried a mojave boot drive and same results. No idea at all where to go from here. Doesn't matter what boot flags I use that's what I get every time.

Attachments

• Wyk07By.jpg
    Wyk07By.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 176
Dang, I've been at this for a few days and have no idea what's up. Hardware is as follows.

Asus k401lb laptop
i7 5500u
Intel HD5500 igpu
Nvidia 940m discrete
500gb SSD
8 gigs of ram single stick.

Kexts are as follows

Apple ALC
FakeSMC
Lilu
Realktek 8111
USBijnectall
voodoops2
whatevergreen

smbios is configured to a macbook air 7,2

HFSplus.efi is in drivers64uefi, also put it in drivers64 just to see if it would help. Also have aptiomemoryfix in drivers64eufi. Google searches resulted in those being the issue for more people.

Image is basically where I am atm. Also tried a mojave boot drive and same results. No idea at all where to go from here. Doesn't matter what boot flags I use that's what I get every time.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back