Motherboard
Supermicro x9dai
CPU
2 x E5 2620
Graphics
Quadro 2000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi, after building my system working flawlessly on yosemite with network and everything else working 10.10.2 I'm having an occasional strange issue when booting (sometimes the computer needs several restarts to override it)

Seems a kind of conflict between IONetworkingFamily and IOPCIFamily kexts

Has anyone a smart full idea why this is happening, and why it happens sometimes as panic error and
not always? Seems very strange... unnamed.jpg

Hi, after building my system working flawlessly on yosemite with network and everything else working 10.10.2 I'm having an occasional strange issue when booting (sometimes the computer needs several restarts to override it)

Seems a kind of conflict between IONetworkingFamily and IOPCIFamily kexts

Has anyone a smart full idea why this is happening, and why it happens sometimes as panic error and
not always? Seems very strange...View attachment 132625

Both kexts you mentioned are native OS X kext.

As a primary solution, Open DPCIManager then run Repair Perms & Rebuild Caches.
Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 6.00.44 pm.png

Then Reboot OS X.

Download DPCIManager : http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/

Note:- While posting photo please capture & post entire screen area.

Hi again Within, thanks for your support!
Seeing that my system is working (despite this occasional problem) are you sure that following
your advice will Not maybe cause additional problems making my system worse...not booting or any additional problem...??o_O

Hi again Within, thanks for your support!
Seeing that my system is working (despite this occasional problem) are you sure that following
your advice will Not maybe cause additional problems making my system worse...not booting or any additional problem...??o_O

No. That will repair the disk permissions and rebuild the kext caches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back