Contribute
Register

[OBSOLETE] DSDT Database: Gigabyte Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database: Gigabyte Submission Thread

Just out of curiosity, what values are persisted between a "load optimized defaults" based DSDT and one generated with other tweaks?

Also, at least with my board at least (Z68X-UD3H-B3), over clocking settings are *not* reset when loading optimized defaults. If I want to export a DSDT for the database, should I reset all those back to auto?

street said:
hi
Here Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 BIOS F5 extracted with Unbuntu (unedited)

:)

edit : sorry i see now double post about F5

I think Macman is off on vacation or something. F5 has been posted 3 times and has yet to be mod'd and posted. :(

Hi there,

ive updated my Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B4 Rev1.1 from F4 to F6 (yes F6 not F5) (can be found at jzelectronic.de - gigabytes website should follow soon) and have extracted the DSDT from it using Ubuntu 11.04 x64

Here it is:

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    17.6 KB · Views: 138

guawhitehawk said:
Hi there,

ive updated my Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B4 Rev1.1 from F4 to F6 (yes F6 not F5) (can be found at jzelectronic.de - gigabytes website should follow soon) and have extracted the DSDT from it using Ubuntu 11.04 x64

Here it is:

F6 or F6b? If it didn't come from Gigabyte's website, it is a, F#a or F#b. Either way, I am checking it out. :p

Bansaku said:
street said:
hi
Here Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 BIOS F5 extracted with Unbuntu (unedited)

edit : sorry i see now double post about F5

I think Macman is off on vacation or something. F5 has been posted 3 times and has yet to be mod'd and posted. :(
Not on vacation, he's been very busy with Chimera, Multibeast and a big project.
As soon as some things get tested and buttoned up and then released I am sure the DSDT will be added. :)

Remember that the people getting all of this stuff done do this on there free time and sometimes it's short.

here's my GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 BIOS ver. F5 (Rev 1.1) DSDT. I've got it by DSDT Editor.

Attachments

• GA-P67A-UD3P-B3-BIOS-F5 (Rev. 1.1).dsl
    173.8 KB · Views: 84

We'll be doing a massive upload soon of 60+ new DSDT versions to bring the DB up to date. Stay tuned to the blog.

Thanks Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back