Gigabyte Designare EX
CPU
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 950
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm wondering if anyone's purchased the new NZXT liquid coolers and or fans that have this new CAM monitoring software? In addition to being able to control your cooling and such from your iPhone, it appears to be Mac compatible (meaning you can control color/cooling on your Mac without having to install virtual PC).

I'm wondering if anyone's purchased the new NZXT liquid coolers and or fans that have this new CAM monitoring software? In addition to being able to control your cooling and such from your iPhone, it appears to be Mac compatible (meaning you can control color/cooling on your Mac without having to install virtual PC).

How is it Mac compatible?

I dont believe they are. I could be totally wrong on this but I believe from the little bit ive read so far you have to run a duel system and control the fans and RGB on the windows side and then you still dont totally know what it will do when you boot up OSX. Ive been trying to just look up Cases or LEDs or RGB lights that have some kind of controller than can be applied to the inside of the box to have some lights. IF not oh well, I guess it will be just a hard working non flashy editing machine.

Agreed. I find the same with Asus Aura lighting software. Either you set it and it survives a reboot, or (booting from powerup to MacOS) you get the defaults (typically a rainbow effect).

It's disappointing, but I understand why - it's fringe on the Windows side, and of those who care on the Windows side AND bought the right hardware AND hack a Mac, it's a tiny %.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back