Contribute
Register

NVIDIA's CUDA Mac Driver Updated for 10.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my CUDA Drivers but NOT my OS to 10.8.3. My Bench marks look almost the same.

i7 2600K
GTX 670
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

Hey folks.

I updated to 10.8.3 with my GTX 570 and the latest Cuda Driver.
CPU-Z says OK
BUT in After Effects and Premiere i can´t use CUDA / GPU ...?

Is there a fix for this?
((( I set GraphicsEnabler=NO - no booting)))

Thank you.

Forgive this basic question, but what are the advantages of CUDA? Is there any reason to install them, if a system/GPU is running fine without?

My (Giga) 650ti has been running fine OOB in 10.8.3, without CUDA drivers. I run mainly audio apps, with some occasional light gaming. Mainly use GPU for dual monitor support.

Previously, I used CUDA drivers as a hack to run my 560ti (which needed a lot of hacks), but don't seem to need them anymore with 650ti and 10.8.3. I removed the CUDA drivers before upgrading to 650ti, in an effort to simplify.

Have been searching thru several 650ti and CUDA threads. If there's an existing thread that discusses this, please share link.

Hey all,

Can anyone help me understanding that what Graphics Card should i use to make Autodesk Smoke 2013 and FCPX on my build.
GA B75M D3h
i5 3570k
Currently HD4000(distorting video very cartoonish"
1TB sata HDD 3 gb/s
RAM kingston 1600mhz 8gb

everything works fine but i dont know how should i make these application work on my hackintosh. Has anyone tried these application successfully ?????
please help.

thanks in advance.:headbang:

May I can install in my hcktsh? My video card is Nvidia 9800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back