Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Web Drivers for 10.9.x Mavericks Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone trying to install with a system definition not on a Mac Pro:
  • Copy the latest webdriver package to your desktop
  • Use the terminal commands to expand the .pkg into a folder called WebDriver (do not make the folder yourself - terminal will sort that for you)
  • Make the required edit
  • Repackage and install

Open terminal and type:
Code:
pkgutil --expand ~/Desktop/WebDriver-334.01.01f01.pkg ~/Desktop/WebDriver

Open up your newly created folder 'WebDriver' on your desktop and search for the distrubtion file, edit with TextWrangler/Text Edit and change var found_hardware = 0 to:
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]var found_hardware = 1[/COLOR]

Now that we have made the edit, need to repackage the installer. Remove the original .pkg from your desktop and type:
Code:
pkgutil --flatten ~/Desktop/WebDriver ~/Desktop/WebDriver-334.01.01f01.pkg

You have now edited the .pkg installer to prevent from checking if you have the correct system definition!

Thank you, it worked for me with a 660TI and MacPro 6.1 definitions.

hello guys I dont want you make feel bad but my score much higher :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 12.25.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 12.25.16 AM.png
    724.6 KB · Views: 163
I just can't understand how is different between 10.9 and 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 I see in 10.9 driver is totally different in info.plist... but still 10.9 running 2 monitors with Nerdtool screensaver on desktop iTunes visuals youtube HD and still fps not fall down you can play happy but on higher systems just nerd tool witch screensaver on desktop and fps fall from 270 to 160 on 10.9 is about 290 fps and fall to 285-280 with all stuff included :(

I have GeForce GT 1030 (Pascal).Is this card supported with this webdrivers in Mavericks?

I have GeForce GT 1030 (Pascal)Is this card supported with this webdrivers in Mavericks?
Not really. Mavericks came out in beta in July of 2013. GT 1030 in 2017. Apple can't include drivers
for a graphics card that doesn't exist yet. Nvidia wouldn't support an OS that old in 2017.
Screen Shot 4.jpg

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back