gigabyte z170x Gaming 7
CPU
I7 6700K
Graphics
MSI GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all,
My computer updated last night and all went well, Now I'm looking for the web driver for 10.12.6 (16G1815).
Ive looked all over the net for this build and don't find a thing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

same here. stuck, and have projects that need to be completed. hurry up nvidia!

There's not driver yet.

Wait a few days for Nvidia to release it. Hopefully they will get it out before the weekend.

Well this is unfortunate. I just did this update on my work hackintosh that I set up about 2 years ago. When I read the support for the new drivers I just saw there was beta support for iMac 14,2 here https://www.nvidia.com/content/Driv...iver-378.05.05.25f01.pkg&lang=us&type=GeForce
which mine is, I didn't even know about that long number (16G1815).

Currently looking into what I can do. I have a time machine from the morning before I updated. I'm using clover and it hangs trying to boot into MacOS recovery from where I would restore from time machine.

Its been so long since I messed with setting this up. I saw somewhere to try to add a kext to allow you to boot into recovery, if I get it to restore, is it going to have an issue of not having the boot manager clover on the drive? I'm not 100% all that I did when setting this up, once it was up and running well I just started using for work.

Does anyone know of a way to roll back? Tried updating directly to high Sierra, but would get stuck on the apple logo with no progress bar. Made a unibeast stick, but the machine won't recognize it in boot up for some reason. Even tried downloading 10.12.5, but it wouldn't install. Help!

Attachments

• Schermata 2019-01-24 alle 10.39.23.png
    Schermata 2019-01-24 alle 10.39.23.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back