Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The subject new web driver for Mac OS 10.13.6 Build 17G3025 (2018-002 Security Update) is available as a link from "xlr8yourmac.com" for anyone interested. I have installed the OS and nVidia updates and they work fine.

Have tried test it on Mojave ?

Works as expected in OS, but I am having trouble getting After Effects and Cinema 4D to recognize the 1080's I have installed. All I get is "Apple Software Renderer". This problem may be unrelated, anyone have any ideas? Showing up fine in OpenGL Extensions Viewer.

Have tried test it on Mojave ?
No, only on the latest version of High Sierra. nVidia Web Drivers work only on the OS and build version for which they are designed.

All I get is "Apple Software Renderer".
Seems to me that means the nVidia Web Driver is not selected in the "NVIDIA Driver Manager Preferences."

Thanks, but it is (or rather, was).

I decided to replace the 1080's with Vega 64's which worked out of the box.

The stuttering is back with this version! I upgraded Lilly, and WhateverGreen, still stutt-tt-er-ing... I guess it back to Intel until this is resolved.

The stuttering is back with this version! I upgraded Lilly, and WhateverGreen, still stutt-tt-er-ing... I guess it back to Intel until this is resolved.

No sluttering on my side

I just Installed 2018-002 security update (take 2 or 3 reboots - around 20 minutes on my rig)
OS version is now 10.13.6 (17G3025) - I am also using Lilu and Whatevergreen
On last reboot : downloaded/installed 387.10.10.40.40.108 from Nvidia Driver manager

Seems working nice - as well as previous driver version

Attachments

• Nvidia.png
    Nvidia.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 196
Have you tried Chrome browser? Try writing something in address field. Displays blank suggestions. Try webgl. It doesn't work with this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back