Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I've tried searching for these errors and found one topic in the Lion Support forum from 2011 with a slightly different error (dcbtable_version 0x7) that had not been resolved yet. I'm posting this here in the hope that with the new Ivy Bridge and Mountain Lion, more users will have come across it. My graphics card is a Asus GTX560 Ti. Everything works perfectly besides getting these two error messages during boot up:

nvidia ROM patching failed
error: dcbtable_version is 0x10

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I feel that these two messages mean something is not working to their full capacity!

-fussie

Did you ever get this fixed? Man all Im finding are dead threads, no fixes :(

Unfortunately no. :thumbdown:

It doesn't appear to have any adverse effects but I'd still like to get rid of it!

-fussie

Edit: Actually thinking about it now, I haven't restarted my machine and paid attention in a good few weeks. It could be that the last update fixed it. I'll do a restart later when I'm at home and will report back!

Just to confirm, looks like the new update got rid of my errors. (Possibly due to having to remove OEMSBIOS.kext for update)

I have the same error and my machine doesn't start with -x neither with USB. I can't reinstall OS. I'm using ML.
Can someone help me?
I'm desesperate!!!

Thanks

I'm having the same error at booting , nobody could help me , if i find something good ,i will let u know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back