Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11 Beta (346.03.01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried to do this with a clover patch for kext? Is it possible?

It's possible and i tried, but on GTX970 it didn't work - just got a reboot.

Thanks for all this testing everyone. Has anyone seen this version of the driver breaking sleep ? I've seen sleep broken before when I installed past versions of the alternate nvidia drivers. (on my GA-Z77X-UD5H and 3570k)

today el capitan should be released. does anyone know if these drivers will work on 10.11 release? or they work just with the beta?

today el capitan should be released. does anyone know if these drivers will work on 10.11 release? or they work just with the beta?

If I could predict the future I would be responding to you from my mansion on my own island in the Caribbean while celebrating my 100th lottery win.

If I could predict the future I would be responding to you from my mansion on my own island in the Caribbean while celebrating my 100th lottery win.

Darn, there goes the all expenses paid christmas vacation, oh well!

:lolno:

you totally powned me :p
Anyway I just supposed that GM should be pretty close to the release version, and maybe someone already tryed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back