Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.6 (346.03.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update is macOS 10.12.2 (16C67) right? Because that's what i'm on and i checked in the appstore for updates and there were none.
macvidcards.com is one of the best sources for web driver download links and matching web driver versions with OS build numbers.

macvidcards.com is one of the best sources for web driver download links and matching web driver versions with OS build numbers.

Hey thanks that's an interesting site. My web drivers are just working fine, I was just wondering if I was on the latest release, haha.

Quick question, does anyone have a 980Ti and their system hangs sometimes (and reboots cold) with the latest webdrivers when using applications such as After Effects/Premiere (CUDA enabled)?

Cuda 8.0.57 released!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 16.26.56.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 16.26.56.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 146
Security update released Jan 17 for El Capitan messed up Nvidia drivers. Hope Nvidia fixes this issue soon.

Hopefully they put out the drivers soon.

WTH. I installed the security update and got trapped. Note to myself: next time do WAIT and see if its fixed before updating. Hope Nvidia pushes the updated driver soon.

El Capitan was updated to Build 15G1217 today. NVIDIA has NOT released updated drivers yet- for temporary support use the beta drivers posted on Page 1 of this thread.

NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.6 (15G1217)

NOT RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back