Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (387.10.10.10.40)

If you do not select it the Clover installer will remove it.

It really does look like there will not be any drivers for Mojave.
the xcode simulator does not work well for me without graphic drivers. Maybe I have to buy a macbook, but now I do not have that money to spend on a computer. So I will continue to fight with hackintosh

the xcode simulator does not work well for me without graphic drivers. Maybe I have to buy a macbook, but now I do not have that money to spend on a computer. So I will continue to fight with hackintosh

Sorry if I was unclear, those items I showed you were where what you needed to add.

Long term you might want to sell the 1070 and get an RX 580, Or Vega 56 / 64 if Xcode is a necessity. Or wait for Navi support.

Sorry if I was unclear, those items I showed you were where what you needed to add.

Long term you might want to sell the 1070 and get an RX 580, Or Vega 56 / 64 if Xcode is a necessity. Or wait for Navi support.
don`t worry, I'll look for a cheap rx460 to avoid so many problems. Thank you very much for your help, I have learned a lot and I think I will try to install mojave on an old notebook with integrated graphics. Maybe it is the most economical solution with fewer problems

I just installed my hackintosh today. And I have version 10.13.6 (17G8029), how do I get my drivers to work? Any driver I download I get this message: "Mac OS X version 10.13.6 (17G8029) is not supported with this package. Please see NVIDIA’s website for further driver information.". How do I downgrade or get the correct version. Please help! My GPU is GTX1080 and my CPU is i7 7700k.

There will probably be a release with the new build number supported by the end of the week, Use nvidia-update.sh to install and patch the driver, or install WhateverGreen and set ngfxcompat=1 in your Clover boot flags to force an already installed driver to load.

What’s the last video card family supported by the nvidia drivers? Thanks

Back