Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (387.10.10.10.40)

I put AptioMemoryFix in the folder and deleted the other, but I get the same result.
This is exhausting me. I wanted high sierra to have the nvidia drivers, but if I do not, it might be better to install mojave.

The drivers do work in High Sierra, you're just missing something. They absolutely will NOT work in Mojave.

so you've installed AptioMemoryFix, rebooted, set the NVIDIA driver from mac os Default to Nvidia Webdriver and rebooted, and it still doesn't stick?

The drivers do work in High Sierra, you're just missing something. They absolutely will NOT work in Mojave.

so you've installed AptioMemoryFix, rebooted, set the NVIDIA driver from mac os Default to Nvidia Webdriver and rebooted, and it still doesn't stick?
I installed AptioMemoryFix, then, from Nividia driver manager I selected Nvidia web driver and restarted, but when the system starts, Nividia driver manager shows a tick in default macos graphics drivers

I installed AptioMemoryFix, then, from Nividia driver manager I selected Nvidia web driver and restarted, but when the system starts, Nividia driver manager shows a tick in default macos graphics drivers
Do this and report back:

NVRAM Testing: You can test if your NVRAM is working by running the following Terminal command and rebooting: sudo nvram TestVar=HelloWorld; once you reboot, run sudo nvram -p | grep 'TestVar'; if you see a result, your NVRAM is working; if not, your NVRAM is broken and needs to be fixed, or otherwise iMessage won't work; after testing, you can delete the TestVar variable by running sudo nvram -d TestVar

Do this and report back:

NVRAM Testing: You can test if your NVRAM is working by running the following Terminal command and rebooting: sudo nvram TestVar=HelloWorld; once you reboot, run sudo nvram -p | grep 'TestVar'; if you see a result, your NVRAM is working; if not, your NVRAM is broken and needs to be fixed, or otherwise iMessage won't work; after testing, you can delete the TestVar variable by running sudo nvram -d TestVar
I don't get results after the restart. But when the system was started, it has been blocked. I had to put InjectNvidia from the clover options, because it did not boot.
I do not know if the problem is the drivers or the nvram, but something I'm doing wrong and I do not know what.

if you get no result, then NVRAM is not working, which could be why the driver is not working. Replace AptioMemoryFix with OsxAptioFix2Drv, and install EmuVariableUefi + RC Scripts from the clover installer. Then try the NVRAM test again.

Once that is done, try this config.plist (back your other one up) and see if it works.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 60
if you get no result, then NVRAM is not working, which could be why the driver is not working. Replace AptioMemoryFix with OsxAptioFix2Drv, and install EmuVariableUefi + RC Scripts from the clover installer. Then try the NVRAM test again.

Once that is done, try this config.plist (back your other one up) and see if it works.
I can't install from clover configurator. I´m going to search de .efi in internet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 18.38.30.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 18.38.30.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 64
I can't install from clover configurator. I´m going to search de .efi in internet

Download clover itself from clover configurator, then use these options under the 'customize' menu:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 12.42.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 12.42.06 PM.png
    309.1 KB · Views: 82
Download clover itself from clover configurator, then use these options under the 'customize' menu:

Now I give up. I have installed clover 2.5 as you have put it on me and when rebooting, the partitions have disappeared. I can no longer start macos from my ssd.

Attachments

• photo_2019-07-19_17-01-06.jpg
    photo_2019-07-19_17-01-06.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 48
Now I give up. I have installed clover 2.5 as you have put it on me and when rebooting, the partitions have disappeared. I can no longer start macos from my ssd.
probably missing ApfsDriverLoader.efi

probably missing ApfsDriverLoader.efi
I dont delete this file. :(
I think I'll wait for the drivers for mojave, because I need to program with switf, and I want to do it with the updated version of xcode and swift 5, and I think xcode 10.1 is not compatible with swift 5. I need mojave.

Back