Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 (378.10.10.10.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am using Asus Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics card but on boot the clover is not able to load the Nvidia drivers. From the past 3 days i have tried all the method but finally i am really sad that it is not working. Can anyone here please help me out to resolve this issue.

Here is a simple 1 line command to change the OS version in NVDAStartupWeb.kext

Code:
sudo /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set :IOKitPersonalities:NVDAStartup:NVDARequiredOS 17B1003" /Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Many thanks MacMan,
This worked great ! and it is very simple :

Its the most simple way to update the web driver : with build 17B1003 and Geforce GTX950, i had used the line command and installed the 109 web driver and i restarted with any issue !

THank you i was able to install that, i am able to use my card :). nOw the only issue left is with the screen resolution, i am wondering how i should setup a custom resolution for my mac as i am using a 16:9 50 inch television as my primary display.

THank you i was able to install that, i am able to use my card :). nOw the only issue left is with the screen resolution, i am wondering how i should setup a custom resolution for my mac as i am using a 16:9 50 inch television as my primary display.
Try the QuickrRes app :)

1. Mount EFI Partition
2. Open /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with text edit, Xcode, or Plist Editor Pro
3. Edit as shown below:

I'm new to mackintoshes and have only build about 5 pcs in my entire life. so I'm the new guy.

I got lost at step #1.

how do you:
1. Mount EFI Partition?

it just says mount partition.... a partition of what? and how?

Thanks Tony, I was able to mount it and edit such file. But the file ALREADY was in that state. it already had that in the correct way. I assume maybe multibeast made it that way? but I still keep booting into the horrible resolution and flickering and its always set to the OS X default graphics drivers. I tried the old method of adding nada_drv=1 in the options before loading and that didn't help either. any ideas?

I have a recommended board Gigabyte z270xp-sli and a Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 ti

Thanks Tony, I was able to mount it and edit such file. But the file ALREADY was in that state. it already had that in the correct way. I assume maybe multibeast made it that way? but I still keep booting into the horrible resolution and flickering and its always set to the OS X default graphics drivers. I tried the old method of adding nada_drv=1 in the options before loading and that didn't help either. any ideas?

I have a recommended board Gigabyte z270xp-sli and a Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 ti

Use the MultiBeast Bootloader option for emulated nvram and reboot.

Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM

Plase someone helme with this !!! i cant activate de webdrivers

Config
GIGABYTE H270N-WIFI 1151 MITX W/C
MSI GTX1050 2GB OC SINGLE FAN
INTEL INTEL I7-7700
16 GB

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.