Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.9.4 (334.01.02f02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
should we change identifier to MacPro 3.1?

I am using Mac Pro 6,1 on my computer with a GTX 680 and it works fine, it's most likely just a formality because they assume those with the new Mac Pro won't have an Nvidia card.

Can I safety use NVIDIA unistaller or should I uninstall with manually?

should we change identifier to MacPro 3.1?

I was wondering the same thing. Im running 14,2 for the haswell SSDT power management. Tried installing this update but it says the driver is not for my computer and exits the installation. Everything is working fine as is other than GPU power management after sleep. :banghead:

Has anyone been able to get their GPU to speed step down after waking from sleep, I require a reboot everytime

I tried installing this for my gtx 760 and installation failed, also tried NVDA4ALL and that failed as well, 700 series not supported? Wanted to see if it would solve my sleep/wake issues.

Can someone confirm if the Power Management still works on GTX 670 / 680 cards or its back to 10.9.2 version mess?

I was wondering the same thing. Im running 14,2 for the haswell SSDT power management. Tried installing this update but it says the driver is not for my computer and exits the installation. Everything is working fine as is other than GPU power management after sleep. :banghead:

Has anyone been able to get their GPU to speed step down after waking from sleep, I require a reboot everytime

I read this identifier thing Tony before release and want to ask still same progress go on 'cause very long time I didn't use this Alternate Drivers? But I didn't change my identifier (14,2) and installed with no error? I don't get it? Why yours doesnt work? You are using same identifier to me.

Even I don't add "nvda_drv=1" on my chameleon.plist I just turn on NVIDIA Web Driver from NVIDIA Driver Manager on System Preference and it works... Normally don't but this time works never change to OSX Default driver...

Probably something weird happening to me my system :)

Hi guys.
Do you think these drivers can work with my Quadro 1000? ( it's not in the compatibility list but you never know :) )

I'm back to 10.9.2 because the update to 10.9.3 gave me black screen at startup.
( HP Elitebook 8560w )
Is there anyone with this laptop with a succesful story about 10.9.3 or 10.9.4?

thanks and all the best

a.

Has anyone else got this to install in any other smbios other than MacPro? I want to see if this will solve the full speed videocard after sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back