2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. Power Mac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Cant get my Geforce 450 working. However system boots fully and gives me a 1024x768 display option. No other options. I also cant get on board video running off MB. Assuming it is Intel Drivers. I have tried all the workarounds with Plist etc.

I do have a CUDA board Quadro NVS 300. Any body have experience with this board and Sierra 10.12.3?

Kind regards
Ivan

Cant get my Geforce 450 working. However system boots fully and gives me a 1024x768 display option. No other options. I also cant get on board video running off MB. Assuming it is Intel Drivers. I have tried all the workarounds with Plist etc.

I do have a CUDA board Quadro NVS 300. Any body have experience with this board and Sierra 10.12.3?

Kind regards
Ivan

I recommend that you review the current and past Buyer's Guide for a GPU that fits your budget.

Good modding,
neil

I recommend that you review the current and past Buyer's Guide for a GPU that fits your budget.

Good modding,
neil

Thanks Neil. I cant seem to find the older Buyer Guides that date back to SandyBridge and Iveybridge CPU era. Cheers. Ivan

Kind regards
Ivan

I had a weird problem,was trying to install high sierra but my pc was rebooting before booting into actual installer. I was having only integrated graphic card from Intel HD 2000 . After lots of attempts ,i thought, why not using this NVS300 , somehow i succeeded to boot in installer. I am actually installing it now . Will reply if i will get it done and find a proper video driver for it work on 1920x1080 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back