Motherboard
Lenovo X270 (Clover)
CPU
6th Gen Intel Core i7-6600U
Graphics
HD520, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Has anyone tried or know how I can get a Quadro K420 working in El Capitan?

When I boot into El Capitan, neither of my displays show up and I end up with a black screen (but the monitor is on).

I've tried installing the web drivers and using nvda_drv=1 flag, but still nothing. I don't have on-board graphics.

Has anyone tried or know how I can get a Quadro K420 working in El Capitan?

When I boot into El Capitan, neither of my displays show up and I end up with a black screen (but the monitor is on).

I've tried installing the web drivers and using nvda_drv=1 flag, but still nothing. I don't have on-board graphics.

What system profile are you using?

What system profile are you using?

I am using MacPro6,1 right now.

I'm aware I have to make changes to some Apple kext, I've done that but still blank screen.

I I tried a few boot flags too but no go.

I did get a console dump that gives me error messages such as

NVDA Channel Timeout

Does that mean the NVidia drivers don't support K420? I've tried with the Web package too. No luck :(

I am using MacPro6,1 right now.

I'm aware I have to make changes to some Apple kext, I've done that but still blank screen.

I I tried a few boot flags too but no go.

I did get a console dump that gives me error messages such as

NVDA Channel Timeout

Does that mean the NVidia drivers don't support K420? I've tried with the Web package too. No luck :(

Is it crashing or just not showing anything on the display? Can you boot with nv_disable=1?

Is it crashing or just not showing anything on the display? Can you boot with nv_disable=1?

No crash, the system is working (hence I can SSH in)

Yes, I can only boot using nv_disable=1 but no QE/CI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back