GTS-450
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Everyone,

After the conflict in Syria I had to left everything behind me even my Old Hackintosh(X58) Rock Solid thanks For Tonymacx86.

now I live in Turkey I am looking for New Build and I want your advice because it seems there is a tons of imporvments

I saw lasted Tonymacx86 Buyer Guide ,

I Want to know , which one is better for New (Vanilla Build)

Tonymacx86 Recommended Nvidia GPU,

But AFIK NVIDIA 9xx will not be nativelly support until Apple release at least one mac with the new nvidia mobile gpu,

And whats about AMD R9 do you think all GPU Core(codenames) should be supported in the next osx updates .

What is the best Choice for stable LTS Gpu, The Build will be used for Gameing and video Editing, I want to get all Apps works without any isuess, dual monitor including HDMI audio.

I used to use netkas method with Flashed EFI , but there isn't new Efi for the lasted GPU yet,

onemore thing for the installition guide
Clover or Mulitbeast who is better for vanilla Build ?

Thank you for your support.

Hello Everyone,

After the conflict in Syria I had to left everything behind me even my Old Hackintosh(X58) Rock Solid thanks For Tonymacx86.

now I live in Turkey I am looking for New Build and I want your advice because it seems there is a tons of imporvments

I saw lasted Tonymacx86 Buyer Guide ,

I Want to know , which one is better for New (Vanilla Build)

Tonymacx86 Recommended Nvidia GPU,

But AFIK NVIDIA 9xx will not be nativelly support until Apple release at least one mac with the new nvidia mobile gpu,

And whats about AMD R9 do you think all GPU Core(codenames) should be supported in the next osx updates .

What is the best Choice for stable LTS Gpu, The Build will be used for Gameing and video Editing, I want to get all Apps works without any isuess, dual monitor including HDMI audio.

I used to use netkas method with Flashed EFI , but there isn't new Efi for the lasted GPU yet,

onemore thing for the installition guide
Clover or Mulitbeast who is better for vanilla Build ?

Thank you for your support.
If using FCP X get the R9 280X. This is your best-bang-for-buck card. The GTX 9xx series are not supported by Apple, but nVidia has drivers that will allow you to use these cards once you install the drivers. As for vanilla build, this depends more on your hardware selections today than it did 5 years ago. The hardware in the Buyer's Guide will get you there with minimum problems and you can use Clover or Chimera/Chameleon as your boot loader.
There is also Osmosis - http://hackintosh-forum.de/index.php?page=Board&boardID=90 that is supposed to allow you to install as you would on a "real" Mac.

If using FCP X get the R9 280X. This is your best-bang-for-buck card. The GTX 9xx series are not supported by Apple, but nVidia has drivers that will allow you to use these cards once you install the drivers. As for vanilla build, this depends more on your hardware selections today than it did 5 years ago. The hardware in the Buyer's Guide will get you there with minimum problems and you can use Clover or Chimera/Chameleon as your boot loader.
There is also Osmosis - http://hackintosh-forum.de/index.php?page=Board&boardID=90 that is supposed to allow you to install as you would on a "real" Mac.

Thank you very much for this great information,

for R9 280x Can I use dual Monitor 4K, and is there any isuess Like FCX system Crashing ?

your suggestion (Osmosis) is Awesome I will do more research about this project < Looking forward

After some Research on Ozmosis ,

If I inject all the kexts (Lan,Audio,GPU,Trim,Fakesmc) plist and dsdt in the firmware , then I can install and Update osx like a real mac ?

I can do Hardware trick to give me more enough space (extra 128 Mb) , by replacing MXIC MX (M Bios) on the board with another one with double capacity then Flashing Ozmosis .

Apple use MXIC (64 MB) . Can we clone it and inject it in our Gigabyte MXIC? I found there is some People who did Clean Real MBP NVRAM from system pin lock ICloud and EFI password, so I think it is possiple to move forward and give it a try

I hope if there is anyone can give us more details about Ozomsis,

Whats about osx updating EFI frimware on Ozomsis running system ? does will effect on the bios like real mac?

Thanks for this great community.

After some Research on Ozmosis , ...
I hope if there is anyone can give us more details about Ozomsis,

Whats about osx updating EFI frimware on Ozomsis running system ? does will effect on the bios like real mac?
We do not recommend or support Ozomsis on this forum.

We do not recommend or support Ozomsis on this forum.

Thank you Mr Stork. I wish Forward for This Great Community. I hope if Tonymacx86 Create Chimera OSX based UEFI Bootloader from the bios.

Hummmm I don't know if R9 280x is better than NVidia GPUs. Just a look in BareFeats shootouts and compare the boards (they used a Hack in tests too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back