Contribute
Register

Nvidia GTX 650 running on 10,11,6 - 0 mb Vram showing..pls help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Rampage II Gene ( X58 )
CPU
i7-920
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. eMac
  3. iMac
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I tried 2 ways i read here on how to fix this without any luck. I need a lot of vram for engineering wood structures and i see that im not getting all i can from the vram at present. I got Intel Core i7 920, 12 gb ram, 2 tb HDD, Rampage II gene mono, 2-3 widescreens and a bunch of other stuff.

Would anyone else came across trouble to get their GTX 650 working right ? And if so, how did you fix it ? And would you have some program i can run afterwards (like to benchmark) to make sure its running fine after tweaks ??

I thank you in advance for your input and will say i MOST enjoy this site and all the work you guys are doing here.

Cheers !!

I tried 2 ways i read here on how to fix this without any luck. I need a lot of vram for engineering wood structures and i see that im not getting all i can from the vram at present. I got Intel Core i7 920, 12 gb ram, 2 tb HDD, Rampage II gene mono, 2-3 widescreens and a bunch of other stuff.

Would anyone else came across trouble to get their GTX 650 working right ? And if so, how did you fix it ? And would you have some program i can run afterwards (like to benchmark) to make sure its running fine after tweaks ??

I thank you in advance for your input and will say i MOST enjoy this site and all the work you guys are doing here.

Cheers !!

0MB VRAM means your Inject/Nvidia/true when it should be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back