Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I found several topics concerning my ASRock motherboard and it helped me a great deal. I flashed my motherboard and fixed almost all problems I had. However, I cant get GTX 570 to work properly under Mac OS Mountain Lion 10.8.0 and 10.8.2.

The graphics card is fully operational and working 100% (Windows/Ubuntu), but in Mountain Lion, few minutes after logon I get pink flicker (for a fraction of a second) and everything freezes except the mouse. I believe this might be a software issue, well, driver issue.

I have noticed that after logon, GPU clock goes down from 7xx Mhz to 50 Mhz. o.0

Do you have any ideas on what could work for me?

I have tested the system by running two QuickTime .mp4 videos, Photo Booth, Chess, Safari on YouTube, Firefox on YouTube and Mail active, all at the same time. And everything worked without any problems.

Once I turned everything off, and just used Skype and opened Firefox to upload something to imgur, there was a pink flicker on screen and everything froze, even the mouse.

I have nVidia GTX 570, not from an OEM manufacturer so... I just applied what came with multibeast. That worked up to the point.

I am using vanilla installation, and the screen flickers, as described. Drivers didn't help either.

That doesent work for me. :( My system keeps freezing, with pink lines/pink screen flicker. So something is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back