Gibabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
I7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

I'm running the GT 640 with no problems using the G77X-UD5H.

Ever since the initial install gradients (like in the background behind hilary here: http://hillaryclintonoffice.com/) have some significant banding. I've looked around but haven't seen this issue reported before with this setup. Any ideas for a fix?

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread:

I have the same dithering issue with my Geforce 680M even though full QE/CI is working. Did you by any chance solve this?

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread:

I have the same dithering issue with my Geforce 680M even though full QE/CI is working. Did you by any chance solve this?

Unfortunately, I did not. However I believe that my example above is a low quality photo that already has some banding issues in it, so that exacerbates the problem. I have some higher quality photos of my own that looking at now don't have any serious banding issues - though if you look closely there are. But I gave up a long time ago on that! Haha. I haven't really noticed any banding issues recently, even in low quality videos or pictures where you'd think it would be a problem. Maybe my upgrades in ML fixed things.

Unfortunately, I did not. However I believe that my example above is a low quality photo that already has some banding issues in it, so that exacerbates the problem. I have some higher quality photos of my own that looking at now don't have any serious banding issues - though if you look closely there are. But I gave up a long time ago on that! Haha. I haven't really noticed any banding issues recently, even in low quality videos or pictures where you'd think it would be a problem. Maybe my upgrades in ML fixed things.

Could you open a new tab in Safari and click on History. Then swipe until you get to a card with a blank image. You would see something like the image I attached to this post. Does yours look as bad as mine? :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_230604.jpg
    IMG_20130526_230604.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 512
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back