Contribute
Register

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Dual Monitors reboot issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please confirm from the screenshots, if those are the patches I should remove from config.plist?
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 22.51.09.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 22.51.17.png

Yes. Needs to be removed. You need to add.

Code:
change PEGP to GFX0
Find <50454750>
Replace <47465830>
I removed all the intel stuff and added what you recommended, but the situation is still the same, I have to unplug secondary screen.

Attached plist and ioreg.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 179
  • ioreg.ioreg
    6.2 MB · Views: 73
I removed all the intel stuff and added what you recommended, but the situation is still the same, I have to unplug secondary screen.

Attached plist and ioreg.

Ioreg looks better. Graphics is coming under GFX0 which is what you want. Could be a bug with the Nvidia Web Drivers. How come are you unplugging the monitor?

Ioreg looks better. Graphics is coming under GFX0 which is what you want. Could be a bug with the Nvidia Web Drivers. How come are you unplugging the monitor?
Either I pull the cable out or switch off one of the monitors (secondary) and re-plug or turn it back on when the login screen appears.

Otherwise both screens will just tell, no signal and both black.

Either I pull the cable out or switch off one of the monitors (secondary) and re-plug or turn it back on when the login screen appears.

Otherwise both screens will just tell, no signal and both black.

Try a Fresh install.

Still same:( Perhaps any logs would help?

Have you tested the Card in Windows or Linux? Could either be Hardware or maybe the Nvidia Web Drivers are buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back