Contribute
Register

nVidia GeForce GTS 450 Driver for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed mac os x with unibeast in my alternative hd. (i have two hd: First with Windows 7, Second with mac). After i have installed the drivers with the multibiest (audio, video, boot efi...) but them dont work. Mac os x dont start without the usb pendrive. I would like to dual boot with Mac and Windows 7. I do not know which screen post
Remove all HDD's except Mac os x you are working on..Make sure Bios is set to same(Legacy or UEFI as USB)If it will boot from USB to desktop redo Post install with MultiBeast.Once you have OS X running see:Multi Booting

I managed to install mac os x el capitan using MultiBeast . I managed to run the boot , audio , and video card . But there is one problem : After a few minutes of use the computer crashes (freeze) and the processor has a strange whistle.

Hello all,
i see this post is already 1+ years old, but it kind a represents my issue:
***Hardware - GA-P31-ES3G - 4GB RAM - GTS450 - Intel Core Duo 2,5 GHZ (although system report says Core2Duo, its not)
***Installing: El Capitan, using the Guide.
***Result: Installation is successful, boot through the USB into local HDD: GTS 450 is recognised ( injected as shown on scrshot 1, but i have the feeling dedicated GPU acceleration is not present), Onboard lan card is working (internet connection: present), Bluetooth dongle connects to my iPhone, Audio: worked ONLY during the setup part (choosing country, language etc. after boot - no audio. note that this is USB Creative SoundBlaster SB1140) and actually everything works very smooth.
***issues:
- system freezes after executing something graphic intense: World of Tank in this case. Mouse is moving, but nothing can be clicked.
- Using Multibeast does not: inject the graphics (nvidia); audio (ALC 888); clover legacy boot loader; onboard lan card.
***Questions:
- App store offers El Capitan cumulative update: should i install it(how?) and then work my way through post installation?
- App store has downloaded High Sierra. Should i update (how?) and then work my way through post installation?
- Should i just keep system as it is and try some action plans suggested by Moderators?

Please check the scrshots
IMG_0316.JPG
Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 9.22.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 9.23.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 9.23.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 9.22.25 AM.png
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG

thanks in advance

Eevo