Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Q all.
I can't load my 2nd video card in Lion 10.7.3 (1st HD3000).
Use Chimera. Tried select GraphicsEnabler=Yes, but see error:
nVidia GeForce GT 520M 0MB NVc1 [10de:0ded] :: Pci Root (0x1)/pci(0x1,0x0)/pci(0x0,0x0)
I made my DSDT in AIDA64 in Windows 7. Also use SMBIOS.plist by MacBookPro8.1.
I need u'r help.

Mine is 520MX but i simply get nVidia ROM Patching failed error. You are lucky it's detecting your card. What's your device id?

May be problem in "Chimera" boot loader? With detection memory of video card...

GraveDigger said:
I also have a Intel HD3000 as first card but as second card its a GT 540M

But I get the exact same error under newest version of chameleon :(

nVidia GeForce GT 540M 0MB NVc1 [10de:0df4] :: Pci Root (0x1)/pci(0x1,0x0)/pci(0x0,0x0)

Hello,

I have also CPU: Intel I3 2310m, Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 520M

I am trying to install, but I always get error : nvidia rom patching failed! each time. I cannot install using built in graphics ? what to do ?

Please help.

Im just install Lion retail.
After installation I run Chimera 1.7.0, also install SMBIOS plist from macbook pro 8,1.
In complete I have working HD3000 with QE/CI. Thats all.

And guys, at the moment we can't launch ours nVidia, because Mac OS can't work with Optimus-technology :( Waiting somebody, whos writing patch 4 ours video cards...

How did you get it to boot after install?

After standard install I get nothing no black screen either,
but with the Macbook pro 8.1 plist it does switch to a blue screen for 1-2 seconds but than back to black

did you modified any sections in specific in the DSDT?

Thanks in advance

My cuda drivers seems to be working I get cuda symbol in settings an I have GT520M and an Asus U36SD that i changed to SSD an got 6gb read and write with an Corsair Force sata3 and some the funny thing is that i have sandyBridge/IvyBridge but I'm a newbie in hackintoshing and don't follow the trends but if i remember correct IvyBridge is the new coming chipset but I'm prob wrong but I have some experience with Mac I have Mac pro also that i'm gone macinhackin my 1,1 Mac pro and buy a new Ati Amd 6xxx thats Lion is suppose to support now from any vendor no firmware change needed and i,m gone go and put in xenon quad core instead of I think that will be good workstation. In the asus I have manage to get every thing to work but bluetooth is record as it is on an usb hub an see bluetooth there, the thing is that i bought a macbook pro 13,3 SSD first but they delivered the early 2011 and was forced to payback one half year later or something like that when i discovered that i had got the wrong Macbook and when i got the money I found this forum explaining hacintosh a Asus U36SD so I bought one and was able to afford a better webcam HP 4110 1080p recording and a readyNas duo v2
IvyBridge but I'm a newbie in hackintoshing and don't follow the trends but if i remember correct IvyBridge is the new coming chipset but I'm prob wrong but I have some experience with Mac I have Mac pro also that i'm gone macinhackin my 1,1 Mac pro and buy a new Ati Amd 6xxx thats Lion is suppose to support now from any vendor no firmware change needed and i,m gone go and put in 2 xenon quad core processors instead of dual and of course an SSD to my shiny Mac pro;=) think that will be good workstation. In the asus I have manage to get every thing to work but bluetooth is record as it is on an usb hub an see bluetooth there, the thing is that i bought a macbook pro 13,3 SSD first but they delivered the early 2011 and was forced to payback one half year later or something like that when i discovered that i had got the wrong Macbook and when i got the money I found this forum explaining hacintosh a Asus U36SD so I bought one and was able to afford a better webcam HP 4110 1080p recording and a readyNas duo v2 so I'm happy i got an even more snappy notebook and saved money to buy outer stuff Peace love and understanding my fellow Geeks ArtyMarty from sweden

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2012-03-28 kl. 09.48.40.png
    Skärmavbild 2012-03-28 kl. 09.48.40.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 617
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back