ASUS PRIME H310M-E
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 580 OC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

I have searched for a while now to find drivers for my graphics card... But I can not find anything.

It is annoying that the only resolution is 1024x768 at an 23 inch widescreen display (HDMI). Moreover, the loud sound of the fan from the graphic card is disturbing me.

Please help!

Did you try NVEnabler in drivers and bootloaders and GraphicsEnabler=YES from options. Both are in MultiBeast....that should work.

If not, can you tell us what you have done so far and what results you have had in more detail?

Did you try NVEnabler in drivers and bootloaders and GraphicsEnabler=YES from options. Both are in MultiBeast....that should work.

Have done that - nothing work.
I tried to install 'tonymacx86-NVIDIA-Update-2.1.0' (found here), 'Retail_256.02.25f1v1.dmg' (found on Nvidia's website) and something what I found via google: http://heavyhackintosh.blogspot.com/200 ... z1QIlUohFs

Nothing work, the last link even crash my Mac so I am unable to boot.

Funny, I had downloaded the EFI string program a few days ago, but didn't install any strings from it.

Have you been careful to remove all the kexts and enablers if they didn't work? Too many kexts can cause conflicts?

Did you try adding the Graphics Device ID found in System Profiler to the various NVidea kexts in S/L/E IIRC it was the NVDANV50hal.kext one that is most often mentioned. It is mentioned in a number of forum posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back