Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
nVidia GeForce 8400 GS 1gb PCI-E no QE/CI enabled
Hi
 I have Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS 1Gb ddr3 and I installed the natit.kext and successfully got the resolution and driver but still no QE/CI enabled and also checked with NVEnabler64 that also worked but no QE/CI enabled also checked nvinject but on that the display goes off after booting the desktop does not shown by this i check all and added the device id to nvdanv50 but no luck so is there any other kexts that should work and enable the QE/CI. Please I need that I have installed lion os x and If possible please make the next for me and upload it for me please. I am using vga output and also can contact me on my email [email protected]. Thanks in advance

ayz_1992_786 said:
nVidia GeForce 8400 GS 1gb PCI-E no QE/CI enabled
Hi
 I have Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS 1Gb ddr3 and I installed the natit.kext and successfully got the resolution and driver but still no QE/CI enabled and also checked with NVEnabler64 that also worked but no QE/CI enabled also checked nvinject but on that the display goes off after booting the desktop does not shown by this i check all and added the device id to nvdanv50 but no luck so is there any other kexts that should work and enable the QE/CI. Please I need that I have installed lion os x and If possible please make the next for me and upload it for me please. I am using vga output and also can contact me on my email [email protected]. Thanks in advance
Go to this thread. :) viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40279

Hi
Thanks for the post but unfortunatelyyyyyyyyyyyy...... that also didn't even work. I did the same but no QE/CI enabling Infact there is no any option that shows the QE/CI status on graphics properties in system information. Can you Please make a kext for this actually I tried NVEnabler64 NVdrawin Natit ATY NVInject but no qe/ci enabled infact with some of them the PC doesn't boot it gets stuck on dsmos has arrived and some of them gets stuck with graphics enabler but if i solve it again the qe/ci is not being enabled. THanks

ayz_1992_786 said:
Hi
Thanks for the post but unfortunatelyyyyyyyyyyyy...... that also didn't even work. I did the same but no QE/CI enabling Infact there is no any option that shows the QE/CI status on graphics properties in system information. Can you Please make a kext for this actually I tried NVEnabler64 NVdrawin Natit ATY NVInject but no qe/ci enabled infact with some of them the PC doesn't boot it gets stuck on dsmos has arrived and some of them gets stuck with graphics enabler but if i solve it again the qe/ci is not being enabled. THanks
You want to take off the kexts you installed and then do the the link method I showed you That made everything enabled for me works perfect! :)

I'm having the same issue as well. I tried clicking on that link, but it's invalid?

iPlankz said:
Go to this thread. :) viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40279
The requested topic does not exist. The content you are looking for may have been removed
:banghead:

Yeah I got the same thing when I worked on this. I ended up just pony'ing up the money for a Gigabyte HD6850. Works great, no screwing around with files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back