Graphics
XFX Radeon HD 6870 Dual Fan Edition
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys im a complete nooooob and i really need help here . so i really dont wanna spend money again to buy another graphix card but i have a nvidia geforce 7900 GS so i was just wondering, does it work with the newest iboot + multibeast method?
plz help!!!

I have a system with the 7900 GS! I was just reaching for the keyboard to tell you that it didn't (because all I've been able to get hithertoo has been 1024x768), but as I was doing this my hackintosh was booting up after installing the DSDT for my 'board and when I looked up VOILA IT WORKED! I have full 1080p resolution using the 7900 GS. Granted, this doesn't make much sense to me because the multibeast description for the DSDT install specifically says that no graphics drivers are installed, so it could be because of all the other drivers I installed and uninstalled and reinstalled etc. Let me know how it goes with you! :thumbup:

Woozy Fieldmouse said:
I have a system with the 7900 GS! I was just reaching for the keyboard to tell you that it didn't (because all I've been able to get hithertoo has been 1024x768), but as I was doing this my hackintosh was booting up after installing the DSDT for my 'board and when I looked up VOILA IT WORKED! I have full 1080p resolution using the 7900 GS. Granted, this doesn't make much sense to me because the multibeast description for the DSDT install specifically says that no graphics drivers are installed, so it could be because of all the other drivers I installed and uninstalled and reinstalled etc. Let me know how it goes with you! :thumbup:
thanks man! ill give it a try as soon as i have time!

tony535 said:
i have the 7900 gs also. no issues with it. works with lion also

can you explain how you get it to work? I tried using the latest multibeast driver for nvidia cards but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back