Graphics
nVidia GeForce 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a fully working Lion build on a nVidia GeForce 210 that I bought a month ago. When I load up the flash drive with ML on it (UniBeast), it goes to the apple logo, successfully boots from what I can tell if I use verbose mode, seeing as no errors show up, and when it's done with that, my monitor goes into sleep mode. Do I have a problem because it's now unsupported, or am I doing something wrong?

No, I have not. The only thing is, I'm not getting any errors in verbose mode, so would this still help?

I tried both of those, in addition to GraphicsEnabler=No, and nothing works. I guess I'm stuck on Lion then.

Make sure your using the right case... PCIRootUID=0 or PCIRootUID=1

Mine did the exact same thing and the =0 fixed it. There shouldn't be any reason your graphics card isn't supported anymore..

i have the same card you have and my flash want boot intel i use the parameter PCIRootUID=0 and after that it go without eny errors but i have to use this parameter evry time i boot .
hop this will help you

I must of made a typo. It worked. Thank you!

important:

Rule 1: - Always check your "Bios" if everything is set fine, sometimes after a crash or something the machine resets the "CMOS"!
Everything should be "Enabled" (so for me), in advanced settings! also check if it is on 64bit (Not 32bit). Yu can also try some different settings in Advanced Setting with (Enabled or Auto), this makes a huge difference in performance and can also take effect on Monitor.

hope this helps a bit.

It's fine, everything is working fine so far.

Working fine with QE/CE active?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back