Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers... Not looking so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I guess I just need to hope more people look at this. Thanks for letting me know about VGA and I don’t think they support dual HDMI either. Will try to use an adapter to one of the other ports when I get the current problem fixed... have any ideas on that?
Tried that already :/

I've searched through many pages here, tried many methods, but nothing's worked so far.

Tried that already :/

I've searched through many pages here, tried many methods, but nothing's worked so far.
Attach your config.plist.

Why attach it to Post #1 when we are already on page 2 of this thread ?

Your config.plist is corrupt which is the same as no file at all :
Code:
config.plist: Unexpected character I at line 1

Why attach it to Post #1 when we are already on page 2 of this thread ?

Your config.plist is corrupt which is the same as no file at all :
Code:
config.plist: Unexpected character I at line 1
Corrupt as in the one I attached will not open, or the file itself is corrupted? I'll attach it again to this response just in case. If the file itself is corrupted, where? How do we fix/repair/replace it?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 70
Corrupt as in the one I attached will not open, or the file itself is corrupted? I'll attach it again to this response just in case. If the file itself is corrupted, where? How do we fix/repair/replace it?
you had an "I" at the very beginning of the file for some reason

Corrupt as incorrectly formatted.

We ? you mean you.
Yes, I mean I. I sat their for a minute trying to think of which to use, considering you’re technically helping right now-that’s why I said we. Anyways, every time I put in the clover configurator, it said that it wasn’t formatted right and asked if I wanted to repair it, I hit yes and everything was fine. You think that removing that ‘I’ would solve the graphics problem? I guess that could be it but not sure... even a programmer myself and just kinda busy and have clouded thought...

You think that removing that ‘I’ would solve the graphics problem?
Try it and see - I have an arrangement with the local fortune teller, she doesn't fix computers and I don't predict the future.

For a short time I needed to run my two 4K monitors using the HDMI ports on my GTX card. I could not run them at 60Hz but they did work. I got the replacement card I needed and went back to using Display Ports to get the 60Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back