Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave News

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the gtx 570 natively supported in mojave?

is the gtx 570 natively supported in mojave?
No, GTX 570 = GF110 = Fermi GPU

Mojave requires Metal API compatible GPUs, so anything below Intel HD4000/ Nvidia Kepler/ AMD 7xxx Series will not work OOB.

Has anybody successfully booted a functional machine with NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti?

What is the most powerful graphic card with native support with Mojave and Metal 2?

I don't care if it's NVIDIA or AMD

I believe it benched similar to a GTX-1070 Ti.

It’s still safe to use High Sierra with full Nvidia driver support, BTW. Unless you plan to buy new equipment you can operate quite well will HS.

Just because it took a long time for the drivers doesn’t mean they won’t show.

I believe it benched similar to a GTX-1070ti.

It’s still safe to use High Sierra with full nvidia driver support, btw. Unless you plan to buy new equipment you can operate quite well will HS.

Just because it took a long time for the drivers doesn’t mean they won’t show.

GTX 1080. Vega 56 is close to 1070 Ti.
The question was what currently has native support. The Pascal cards have none at this point. They haven’t added RTX support to High Sierra web drivers either.

Everything I’ve seen it’s not even close to a 1080. I think it may depend though. Reality is NVIDIA Is going to outperform in most use cases. But eh, not the topic here and for the operating system choices and support it’s not even an argument.

Gtx 1080. Vega 56 is close to 1070ti.
The question was what currently has native support. The Pascal cards have none at this point. They haven’t added RTX support to High Sierra web drivers either.

I've got a 1050 Ti for Mojave.
I should just get a cheap RX560 / 580 and replace it.
These are working with Mojave?

I've got a 1050 Ti for Mojave.
I should just get a cheap RX560 / 580 and replace it.
These are working with Mojave?

They all work except the XFX RX 560 our to incompatible bios. RX 550 doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back