Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Nvidia Driver Problem (Black Screen) GTX 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
OpenCore = You need to disable SecureBootModel for the Nvidia Web Drivers to work.
You must use the boot argument nvda_drv_vrl=1.

Your BOOTx64.efi file is out of sync with the rest of your OpenCore files.

View attachment 542118

Kext order is important. Lilu.kext should be first :

View attachment 542119
securebotmodel is disabled without this I can't boot the system after the update... with nvda_drv_vrl=1 I also have a black screen, how can I sync this BOOTx64.efi file?

securebotmodel is disabled without this I can't boot the system after the update... with nvda_drv_vrl=1 I also have a black screen, how can I sync this BOOTx64.efi file?
All of the OpenCore files are included with the download. It is wrong to mix file versions.

Last edited:
All of the OpenCore files are included with the download. It is wrong to mix file versions.

From what I remember, on newer versions of opencore I couldn’t start macOS Installer

From what I remember, on newer versions of opencore I couldn’t start macOS Installer
You don't need to use the latest version of OpenCore (although there is no logical reason why you shouldn't), the point that I was making is that all of your OpenCore files should be from the same version.

You don't need to use the latest version of OpenCore (although there is no logical reason why you shouldn't), the point that I was making is that all of your OpenCore files should be from the same version.
I updated everything to the latest version, I uploaded a new EFI folder, the screen is still black after installing the drivers for nvidia, even with “nvda_drv_vrl=1”

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 87
without drivers I have glitches and in the information about Mac I have “graphics 8mb”

Missing boot argument nvda_drv_vrl=1.
No prospect of the web drivers working without that.

How is it connected to the monitor ?

I have found the answer to my problem, the system boots without problems if I have just connected one monitor. If it starts, I can connect two more... But if he tries to boot the system with all three monitors, he gets a black picture.

Any idea what might cause this?

Any idea what might cause this?
Incorrectly configured graphics but I don't know how you solve it as I don't have the same hardware.

Try clearing NVRAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back