Contribute
Register

NVIDIA - Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.3 (346.01.02b01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT (XTXH)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last edited by a moderator:
The download link is already there, so here it is for you:

http://us.download.nvidia.com/IMh6381bI7Ydt9AbXTSAGjUxj4qB8UCO/WebDriver-346.01.02b01.pkg

ENJOY! :)

Greets,
6rollo6

Not working right for me with a GTX 970. I just get a "no signal" after the Apple logo and progress bar screen hits about 1/3. The system loads though as I can VNC into it and the GPU is properly recognized. I've been messing with them for the past hour or so with no luck. Using the 346.01.01f01 drivers I can still get to desktop using the 970 but the drivers don't load so the card isn't recognized and obviously no acceleration. Modding the NVDAstartup.kext for the 346.01.01f01 driver as done before does not seem to work either.

I am using an iMac 15,1 system definition. I'll have to try using a Mac Pro system definition later to see if that helps.

UPDATE: Working fine with a 14,2 definition

Sorry, dumb question, but I just switched to nVidia: When the final drivers come out (presumably tomorrow) can I just use the built-in updater from System Preferences, or will I need to use the link?

Sorry, dumb question, but I just switched to nVidia: When the final drivers come out (presumably tomorrow) can I just use the built-in updater from System Preferences, or will I need to use the link?

You can just update from the preference pane.

Not working right for me with a GTX 970. I just get a "no signal" after the Apple logo and progress bar screen hits about 1/3. The system loads though as I can VNC into it and the GPU is properly recognized. I've been messing with them for the past hour or so with no luck. Using the 346.01.01f01 drivers I can still get to desktop using the 970 but the drivers don't load so the card isn't recognized and obviously no acceleration. Modding the NVDAstartup.kext for the 346.01.01f01 driver as done before does not seem to work either.

I am using an iMac 15,1 system definition. I'll have to try using a Mac Pro system definition later to see if that helps.

UPDATE: Working fine with a 14,2 definition

I have the exact same no signal, but with the newest driver on a MacPro 6,1 def. any fix?

I have the exact same no signal, but with the newest driver on a MacPro 6,1 def. any fix?

Try iMac14,2 or iMac14,3 definition as it seems to fit best to your CPU.

Perfect. Finally able to plug the 970 back up and have sound, so I don't have to continuously change bios/swap ports when I switch from between OSX and Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back