Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Portable
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I have just done a successful install of El Capitan on my Hackintosh. It booted up fine using the onboard graphics card on my GA-Z97X-UD7 TH Motherboard. I then installed this PKG WebDriver-346.03.02f02. Which I believe is the latest Drive. I restarted my Hackintosh then when it full booted. Closed it down install the NVIDA Geforce GTX 750Ti and rebooted. I was then greeted with the image below. I can boot in Safe mode only. Can anyone help. Is it something to do with my Bios or config.plist?
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hi I have just done a successful install of El Capitan on my Hackintosh. It booted up fine using the onboard graphics card on my GA-Z97X-UD7 TH Motherboard. I then installed this PKG WebDriver-346.03.02f02. Which I believe is the latest Drive. I restarted my Hackintosh then when it full booted. Closed it down install the NVIDA Geforce GTX 750Ti and rebooted. I was then greeted with the image below. I can boot in Safe mode only. Can anyone help. Is it something to do with my Bios or config.plist?
View attachment 156677

Did you try booting with nvda_drv=1

Sorry , Exactly how do i do that?

Sorry , Exactly how do i do that?

You can do it in Clover Options from the boot loader screen,
or you can edit your config.plist Boot Arguments to include it.

Attachments

• nvda.png
    nvda.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 803
When I pressed spacebar on boot options. This image is the image I get. It looks like nv_drv=1 is already happening

Attachments

• option.jpg
    option.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 636
When I pressed spacebar on boot options. This image is the image I get. It looks like nv_drv=1 is already happening

Then the answer to my question in Post #2 is "Yes".

Sorry yes it is. Im new to all this. Do you have any other suggestions?

At the moment Im connecting using HMDI port but I want to have dual monitor so I will want to use the DP input too.

I installed the Graphics card after installing the drivers and had no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back