GTX780Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No sound even after installing the driver

I need the drivers for Realtek 892. I installed that bud it's not working.
How can i fix this?

all we have a same issue with realtek ALC sounds. :oops:

I can get sound output when I install Realtek ALC892 kext from Multibeast Mavericks 6.1.0. However, it is gone again after installing ethernet stuff (AtherosE2200Ethernet v1.0.0d7) from Multibeast Yosemite 7.0.0.

Same answer as in another thread:
ALC892 worked for me after selecting the right sound device in System Preferences. Took me about to find this simple solution :D
Hope it works for you, too :thumbup:

Same answer as in another thread:
ALC892 worked for me after selecting the right sound device in System Preferences. Took me about to find this simple solution :D
Hope it works for you, too :thumbup:
what are you talking buddy? we can't select a sound device from Sound Preferences.no sound output devices. yosemite not recognize sound card and speakers. i think this is a driver issue.am i wrong?

Re-post of my answer to a previous thread...
Try the old version of multibeast and only select your audio drivers. That enabled my audio for my ALC898 card without any issues. Then like others posted, you simply need to select the right line out from the settings audio option.

MultiBeast 6.2.2(1)
Utilizing MultiBeast 6.2.2 after the newest version, I decided to skip the first screen and simply use the drivers section as follows
image005.png

I think the option that got it running for me this time was the option of the HDAEnabler.
image007.png

@ wankaxd

Same here :lol:

At first startup the speakers icon is gray. go to Pref --> sound and use the internal speaker option.

Mine was set to digital output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back