CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Itel HD 630/GTX 950M: 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I don't know what is happened, but my hackintosh has decided to not work anymore...
WiFi doesn't work, bluetooth doesn't work, not even audio, trackpad, and keyboard... Moreover USBs seem to not work properly, but I'm not sure of that.
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
Hello everyone, I don't know what is happened, but my hackintosh has decided to not work anymore...
WiFi doesn't work, bluetooth doesn't work, not even audio, trackpad, and keyboard... Moreover USBs seem to not work properly, but I'm not sure of that.
Can someone help me?
look in your kextcache output, you have lot of kexts rejected due to incorrect file permissions

look in your kextcache output, you have lot of kexts rejected due to incorrect file permissions

Ok, thank you very much, now all seem to work again, except for trackpad and keyboard. The strange thing is that I can see all the trackpad options in the trackpad settings.

Attachments

• debug_25158.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 51
I used it for a while without no problem and with many gestures working.

Do I also need voodoops2 in order to make it work?
maybe for your keyboard to use voodoops2controller

maybe for your keyboard to use voodoops2controller
It still doesn't work. I have also another problem, audio in some reboot works and in some reboot doesn't work. Why?

Attachments

• debug_28756.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
It still doesn't work. I have also another problem, audio in some reboot works and in some reboot doesn't work. Why?
Why my keyboard and trackpad don't work?

Any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back