CPU
i5-4670
Graphics
RX 5700
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello i have problem with booting on ASUS K53S sx-446.I Have installed Mountain Lion 10.8.5 with updated not problems with it.On my system started loading and after 30sec(when is so near to turn to login window) freeze.I don't know why, system fully load with safe mode(-x).Graphics works with intel 3000 good, only my card is 1GB and she work on 512MB.Don't working wifi, camera, trackpad and sound.It will be chance run on normal mode?Bluetooth working too only be problem with deactivate them.I'm sorry but my English not well.Thanks alot

Hello i have problem with booting on ASUS K53S sx-446.I Have installed Mountain Lion 10.8.5 with updated not problems with it.On my system started loading and after 30sec(when is so near to turn to login window) freeze.I don't know why, system fully load with safe mode(-x).Graphics works with intel 3000 good, only my card is 1GB and she work on 512MB.Don't working wifi, camera, trackpad and sound.It will be chance run on normal mode?Bluetooth working too only be problem with deactivate them.I'm sorry but my English not well.Thanks alot

Please fill out your profile, per rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

You might want to read this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Thank you for your tips and my profile informations now fill out...but one info i don't know what is.There is under Graphic card info...Well, i know to work laptops 100% is very problematic.I need know problem is it, why my notebook freeze on normal mode(PCIRookUID=1).I have two screenshots my display when did loading system freeze.The screenshots is one with PCIRootUID=1 and Two PCIRootUID=1 -f.I must say, i have installed system on usb external disk is it problem?I don't know where must started..Please see it and tip me how i fix it..Maybe i do bad settings with multibeast.I installed only easybeast, a few things changed macbookpro 8.1 and hibermate(something like that)for laptop..What i only really need install in multibeast
for my laptop?I have installed chimera.2.2.1 too...thanks one moore:)

IMG_20131005_080655.jpgIMG_20131008_223243.jpg

Thank you for your tips and my profile informations now fill out...but one info i don't know what is.There is under Graphic card info...Well, i know to work laptops 100% is very problematic.I need know problem is it, why my notebook freeze on normal mode(PCIRookUID=1).I have two screenshots my display when did loading system freeze.The screenshots is one with PCIRootUID=1 and Two PCIRootUID=1 -f.I must say, i have installed system on usb external disk is it problem?I don't know where must started..Please see it and tip me how i fix it..Maybe i do bad settings with multibeast.I installed only easybeast, a few things changed macbookpro 8.1 and hibermate(something like that)for laptop..What i only really need install in multibeast

I suspect you have a Sandy Bridge CPU on a 7-series chipset. There are special things you must do in that case (special DSDT patches). It is keeping your HD3000 graphics driver from loading which is why you stop after bluetooth. See my laptop patches here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch. Use 'lspci -nn' in Terminal on Linux to verify your chipset. You will need the "HD3000 on 7-series" if that is the case.

In addition, EasyBeast is not really appropriate for laptops. Refer to this post, which provides guidance on the initial Multibeast selections: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Do you have Nvidia Optimus? You may need to disable it in the BIOS. If not try disabling Nvidia kexts inside of /System/Library/Extensions/ you should be able to boot in safe mode (-x) to do this.

Do you have Nvidia Optimus? You may need to disable it in the BIOS. If not try disabling Nvidia kexts inside of /System/Library/Extensions/ you should be able to boot in safe mode (-x) to do this.

I think he's got a "mixed" system. HD3000 (Sandy CPU) on 7-series board...

Thanks a lot for informations.I do everything you tells me.I have now completely reinstaled MT10.8 and started steb by step, but I don´t know where I download ProBook installer(You mean : TonyMacx86.com/downloads/DSDT/laptops/HPprobook 4530s) and my two guestion is : where I download latest Chameleon(i need do this part ...“you should install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to /Extra/modules”).I took screenshot with key in terminal : “lspci -nn” here is my drivers on my linux ubuntu...Thank you for your time:)

parametry pc.png

In addition, can i install update to 10.8.5 MT before do other (i know, don´t restart before all packages and other will be ok)

Thanks a lot for informations.I do everything you tells me.I have now completely reinstaled MT10.8 and started steb by step, but I don´t know where I download ProBook installer(You mean : TonyMacx86.com/downloads/DSDT/laptops/HPprobook 4530s) and my two guestion is : where I download latest Chameleon(i need do this part ...“you should install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to /Extra/modules”).I took screenshot with key in terminal : “lspci -nn” here is my drivers on my linux ubuntu...Thank you for your time:)

View attachment 69513

In addition, can i install update to 10.8.5 MT before do other (i know, don´t restart before all packages and other will be ok)

So... not "Sandy on 7-series". You have Sandy CPU on HM65. Maybe you did some Multibeast settings not appropriate (I don't see why AppleIntelFramebufferCapri should be loading...)

Try a fresh install following this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

ProBook Installer is here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/87816-hp-probook-installer-6-1-4x30s-4x40s-support.html. Use google next time.

Chameleon Wizard can be used to install the KernelPatcher module, but I'm not sure why you think you need it?

Ok, I try it and see...:)

Well, i have firstly booted into the system with bootlader(only boot with HDD)...now is the part for ProBook installer...i downloaded two version : 6.1.6(beta) and 6.1, which is for me better?...Firstly in hardware is GeForce GT 540M, but is not activated(ativate is intel HD Graphics 3000 mobile)..Looks good:)

Still must boot with "-x"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back