Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone.

Sorry for my bad English.

Yesterday i installed Yosemite on SSD (earlier i installed Mavericks & Yosemite on HDD, but the problem is was). Sound - check. Internet - check. All is done and working.

But in my Apple keyboard (wire keyboard) not support the volume change buttons. +volume, - volume, mute is not work. But, for exml, the eject (cd-rom) button is working.

Plz, help me) Ths!

Hello everyone.

Sorry for my bad English.

Yesterday i installed Yosemite on SSD (earlier i installed Mavericks & Yosemite on HDD, but the problem is was). Sound - check. Internet - check. All is done and working.

But in my Apple keyboard (wire keyboard) not support the volume change buttons. +volume, - volume, mute is not work. But, for exml, the eject (cd-rom) button is working.

Plz, help me) Ths!

Are you by chance using HDMI audio? If so, that's the reason the volume control keys don't work. Volume control is ALWAYS done by the output device with HDMI audio. And there's absolutely nothing that can be done to work around it.

No, i use output 3.5 jack, 2.1 system. And i think, that it is not matter what source is used as the volume control keys - is a system control. Is not it so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back