Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi peepz , im quite new to installing OSX to a PC , laptops work fine , but i want a faster workspace , dual boot preferrably , but first hoping to get this working.

okay , so ive got iboot and a retail DVD
everytime i put in iboot and start the installation process , i just get the apple boot screen and later on the boot screen with in the middle a circle with a stripe running diagonally through it ,

my system specs are :

asus p7p55 -M mother board
corsais xms 3 1600mhz RAM (4 gigs)
intel core i5 750 2.67 ( NOT overclocked)
ATI HD5770 1gb
OCZ vertex 2 60gb
other harddisks
so the question is , does anyone know a solution or has the same build or motherboard?

niceman12 said:
hi peepz , im quite new to installing OSX to a PC , laptops work fine , but i want a faster workspace , dual boot preferrably , but first hoping to get this working.

okay , so ive got iboot and a retail DVD
everytime i put in iboot and start the installation process , i just get the apple boot screen and later on the boot screen with in the middle a circle with a stripe running diagonally through it ,

my system specs are :

asus p7p55 -M mother board
corsais xms 3 1600mhz RAM (4 gigs)
intel core i5 750 2.67 ( NOT overclocked)
ATI HD5770 1gb
OCZ vertex 2 60gb
other harddisks
so the question is , does anyone know a solution or has the same build or motherboard?

When you reach the Chameleon boot options screen, enter -x -v PCIRootUID=1.

Take a look at my installation guides link in my signature for guidance.

thanx , i will try both when i have time , i think the version of beelze will actually work because if i configure smth in my BIOS , the verbose keeps repeating : still waiting for ROOT device!

THANX guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back