Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi

After the last few osx updates I have noticed that my machine does not go to sleep if left along for the set time of 10 minutes. I am currently on 13.6.1 (22G313).

When I run

sudo systemsetup -getcomputersleep

I get

Computer Sleep: after 10 minutes

Screen goes blank after a set time but machine never goes to sleep, putting it to sleep manually works fine.

Any suggestion on what I need to check.

Thank you

Hi

After the last few osx updates I have noticed that my machine does not go to sleep if left along for the set time of 10 minutes. I am currently on 13.6.1 (22G313).

When I run

sudo systemsetup -getcomputersleep

I get

Computer Sleep: after 10 minutes

Screen goes blank after a set time but machine never goes to sleep, putting it to sleep manually works fine.

Any suggestion on what I need to check.

Thank you
zip and upload your EFI

Thank you for your assistance in looking at the EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.4 MB · Views: 9
Thank you for your assistance in looking at the EFI.
surprised not to see any SS ports in your usb kext? also an internal wifi card (if you have one) would also be set to 255
as you only have BlueToolFixup.kext do you have a wifi card built in?

surprised not to see any SS ports in your usb kext? also an internal wifi card (if you have one) would also be set to 255
as you only have BlueToolFixup.kext do you have a wifi card built in?
Hi

No WiFi card, it is hardwired. The machine is a dell optiplex 5050 and I had remapped the usb the last time I had some issues.

Thank you

Hi

No WiFi card, it is hardwired. The machine is a dell optiplex 5050 and I had remapped the usb the last time I had some issues.

Thank you
no need for BlueToolFixup.kext

best to re visit:

What is your output of pmset -g log

That will show you if anything is preventing sleep. After recently updating to a major version of MacOS, it looks like my rig is syncing something up with iCloud and it will perform these sessions seemingly at random. I'm thinking it's iMessages or something. It did this with the Ventura update and Sonoma update.

What is your output of pmset -g log

That will show you if anything is preventing sleep. After recently updating to a major version of MacOS, it looks like my rig is syncing something up with iCloud and it will perform these sessions seemingly at random. I'm thinking it's iMessages or something. It did this with the Ventura update and Sonoma update.
Hi

There is too much data on it, hopefully it help.

Thank you

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    497.5 KB · Views: 9
no need for BlueToolFixup.kext

best to re visit:
Thank you, will have a look at that. I do use a usb bluetooth dongle, do that make any difference with the usb mapping.

Hi

There is too much data on it, hopefully it help.

Thank you

If wondering if it’s your FindMy app

When you open it up, do you have anyone listed under “People”?

Back