Contribute
Register

Not getting the High Sierra installer in Clover on boot from USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
CPU
Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have created the USB using UniBeast on a Mac as required. It seemed to go fine, saying it completed successfully and created two new 'partitions', being the EFI and the Installer for High Sierra. I did all the BIOS tweaks and then booted up and went to boot drive option. When I choose the UEFI boot options for the USB, it boots into Clover fine. However, I then get no option for the High Sierra installer.

I have disconnected everything except keyboard, mouse and USB drive and tried different USB2 and USB3 ports but always the same result. I have two SSDs connected, one with my Windows 10 Pro install and am trying to install OSX on the other so I can then dual boot with an SSD for each OS. However, when I get into Clover it doesn;t seem to be able to see the High Sierra installer and only sees the Windows 10 SSD partitions.

Anybody able to give any thoughts or advice please?

IMG_20180118_220811.jpg

I m having the same issue, trying it on intel NUC6i5SYH (fresh install).

solved - find the right version 10.13.1 and make USB with it. thats it

version: 10.13.1 (17B48)

solved - find the right version 10.13.1 and make USB with it. thats it

version: 10.13.1 (17B48)
How can I do that though? When downloading it will always default to downloading latest version from Apple servers. How can I get the 10.13.1 installer app on the machine?

find it for download...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back