GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi first,
Thank you for reading this. This is my first build and I've already got a problem.

I was able to format the 16Gb thumb drive and downloaded Unibeast (current) however, when I run the program
it doesn't ask me to choose where to install it. It just goes to the installation. So I did and now my audio doesn't work and my
computer takes 10 minutes to boot. Is this a common problem?

Fader000-

Hi first,
Thank you for reading this. This is my first build and I've already got a problem.

I was able to format the 16Gb thumb drive and downloaded Unibeast (current) however, when I run the program
it doesn't ask me to choose where to install it. It just goes to the installation. So I did and now my audio doesn't work and my
computer takes 10 minutes to boot. Is this a common problem?

Fader000-

Are you talking about Unibeast or Multibeast?

Are you following the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Ok I managed to get it to choose by checking any box and having it take me to where I can choose. Now the problem is getting the desired choices like what the guild says. I'm getting Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 11.57.27 AM.png . I can imagine the other obstacles i'm going to face as I continue this build. Bring it! I'm ready. :)

Ok I managed to get it to choose by checking any box and having it take me to where I can choose. Now the problem is getting the desired choices like what the guild says. I'm getting View attachment 65797 . I can imagine the other obstacles i'm going to face as I continue this build. Bring it! I'm ready. :)

What choices are you looking for that you're not finding?

Why are you executing Multibeast trying to install to USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back