1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a minor but annoying problem (one that I hope we can fix). During the boot process, I don't get full-screen graphics - instead there is a 1" black border around both the "spinning apple" screen and the Chimera boot screen. Once it gets to the Mountain Lion login screen it's full 1920x1080. My graphics card is a GTX 660 ti, and I'm using the DVI-D port.

I've tried putting key "Graphics Mode" value "1920x1080x32" in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist with no change.

I also checked for my graphics card info at the Chimera boot screen and it does support the 1920x1080x32 resolution per VESA.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I just tried all of the adjustments to no avail still. :cry:

I know this isn't really a big problem, but it is still quite an annoyance for me that I would like to fix. I appreciate the help so far, but do you or anyone else have any other thoughts?

I have that problem too,can somebody help.

I know that this won't help many people, but I think it had something to do with my monitor. I got a new monitor with a native resolution of 1920x1200 and switched the resolution to that in the boot.plist and it works perfectly now.

I see this too. Haven't tried any suggestions in this thread just yet, but when using the same hardware/monitor for 10.7, I didn't have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back