Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have successfully followed the installation procedure up to the end, after the install of MultiBeat. The own purchased Retail DVD is a Mac OSX 10.6.3. However, when the system is starting it gets stuck during the boot the apple screen.
In Verbose mode, I can read the following lines:

AppleRTL8169Ethernet: Unknown hardware version ID (2c000000)
AppleRTL8169Ethernet: probeHardware() failed
Waiting for DSMOS...
DSMOS has arrived
** Device in slot: SLOT--1 **
** Device in slot: SLOT--1 **
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

Also on some boots, I can errors like :
diskxxx : ioctl(_IOR,'d',79,4) is unsupported

Anyway, the boot doesn't go further. Any tip ? I also looked on this forum and google the issue, but couldn't really find a solution.

Cheers,

Hemie143

Re: Not booting on GA-H55M_UD2H

I have the same motherboard and it has a RTL8111 D or E depending on rev. LAN chipset.

Can you startup with the iBoot disk in your drive?

If you can then try to install the Lnx2Mac RealtekRTL81xx package with system utilities.

Re: Not booting on GA-H55M_UD2H

Actually, I won't be using the internal LAN chip. I plan to use an Airport card. Maybe I could simply disable the LAN from BIOS. I'll try that this evening.

I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong folder. So, if a mod can change that, he's welcome.

Cheers,

Hemie143

You might want to fully identify what Wi-Fi card you are trying to get working. And exactly what you have done so far both in hardware and software. The more details, the easier for others to help identify possible reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back