Motherboard
Matebook 13 Eu
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I guys, i've tried to install on my laptop(Lenovo v330 15-ikb 81AX) following this guide

I have the same laptop of the guy who wrote the guide(expept that i have nvme SSD and i have only intel uhd 620 and he has dedicated ati 530)

I installation process i have this error(it takes half hour) but the installation proceed
"busy timeout[1] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
busy timeout[2] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
busy timeout[3] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
But when i try to boot after finish the installation i receive this another error (it takes half hour to boot)
"busy timeout[1] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
busy timeout[2] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
busy timeout[3] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0 llk1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0"

In the last two days i've searched in the web but with no luck, the error "busy timeout appleACPICPU" can have different reason, some people resolved with putting "fakeSMC" in EFI/KEXT/OTHER folder, but that's not my case.

I'm about to surrender, if someone can help me i will regret, and donate a beer or two. thanks in advance

Clover folder and screenshot error attached

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • sec Screen.jpg
    sec Screen.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
I guys, i've tried to install on my laptop(Lenovo v330 15-ikb 81AX) following this guide

I have the same laptop of the guy who wrote the guide(expept that i have nvme SSD and i have only intel uhd 620 and he has dedicated ati 530)

I installation process i have this error(it takes half hour) but the installation proceed

But when i try to boot after finish the installation i receive this another error (it takes half hour to boot)

In the last two days i've searched in the web but with no luck, the error "busy timeout appleACPICPU" can have different reason, some people resolved with putting "fakeSMC" in EFI/KEXT/OTHER folder, but that's not my case.

I'm about to surrender, if someone can help me i will regret, and donate a beer or two. thanks in advance

Clover folder and screenshot error attached
update your clover via sourceforge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back