Intel HD graphics 3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Computer wont turn properly nothing on screen but the power lights up and the caps locks blink and wifi light is orange

Computer wont turn properly nothing on screen but the power lights up and the caps locks blink and wifi light is orange

Disconnect AC adapter, remove battery, hold down power button for about 45 seconds. Plug AC adapter without battery install, see if it power on. If it don't try holding down power button longer.

Disconnect AC adapter, remove battery, hold down power button for about 45 seconds. Plug AC adapter without battery install, see if it power on. If it don't try holding down power button longer.

Didn't work already tried that if you take battery out dor 15 mins it works.

Try sending it into HP for repair. A few months ago my probook stopped working (i could see an indication at the charging port though). Turns out my mainboard got fried. They sent me a new one for free though since I was under warranty (if you aren't, still try, you never know). They will, however, wipe your disk and reinstall windows on it, so make sure to back up your drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back